How to get involved
To properly implement the Project Hope programmes, we rely on support from corporate and private individuals. We encourage you to partner with us and help make a change in the daily lives of the children we serve.
Please consider donating to us in the following ways:
- Financially: a once-off contribution or monthly debit order.
- Food donations, such as soup, bread, vegetables, peas, baked beans, cream corned tuna, pilchards in tomato, fruit, porridge, juice, coffee, tea, sugar, milk, sandwich toppings, flour, rice, mealies, chicken portions, mince, viennas and sausages
- Clothing and shoes for children or adults: clean and in good wearable condition.
- Baby clothes, food and diapers.
- Blankets, beanies, scarves, gloves: adult, child and baby.
- Books and Toys
- School Stationery
- A Christmas gift for a child, or Christmas gifts for children at the Christmas Party
Thank You to all our sponsors. Your generous donations enable Project Hope to make a difference in the lives of the children of Port Elizabeth.
- UPS Foundation
- Firstrand Volunteers
- IP Dynamics
- Superspar Walmer
- ACSA Port Elizabeth
- Kerrigold Irish Diary Board
- Pep Stores